PALMIST Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer 400 Sachet
PALMIST Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer 400 Sachet (Pack Any of 2 x 200), Use and Throw Pouch, Best for Office and Public Place Use, For Travelling and Camping. Palmist alcohol-based hand sanitizer sachet is the most effective way of using sanitizers and also be free from the hassle of handling big sanitizer bottles. They can easily be fit into any small pockets of the customer’s clothing. They come in a pack of 400 pouches of 1.5ml of the product and are available in three different fragrance Brace, Signature and Tizuka that are made from natural plant extracts such as neem, tulsi and aloe vera. All these sanitizers contain 70% of alcohol and still do not have an obnoxious smell of the alcohol as the sanitizer is blended with fragrances for different natural products. This product is designed for a one-time use of their customers and thus is disposable.
Palmist sells an affordable sanitizer sachet 400 pouch pack of quantity -1.5ml each. Being the best hand sanitizer manufacturer in India we only tend to use the best quality products which are also fit for export to other countries. These hand sanitizers are made with do quality medically approved alcohol which is safe for use on the skin. To enhance the quality of hand sanitizers or alcohol-based hand disinfectants we infuse them with natural moisturizers and beauty essential oils that make the skin healthy and smooth. Alongside providing protection to your hands the sanitizers prevent them from the risk of getting damaged.
EASY TO CARRY:- These sanitizers come in disposable packaging which contains 1.5ml of the product which is a good replacement for the big sanitizer bottles.
TRAVEL FRIENDLY: As it is convenient to carry it fits for a perfect travel size package of essentials.
POCKET SIZE: This fits into any standard size pocket of any clothing or wallet of the customers.
SPILL FREE: It comes in a three-layer packaging, which avoids any leakage.
USE AND THROW: These contain 1.5ml of sanitizers, which are accurate for one-time use.
KILLS UNWANTED GERMS AND VIRUSES: This is made of 70% alcohol which makes it a perfect solution for providing safety to the hands without damaging them.
NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS: All the product of Palmist is SULFATE FREE and PARABEN FREE, has NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS.
1. The Palmist hand sanitizer product is counted among the best sanitizers online.
2. These hand sanitizers are effective in killing 99.99% of infection-causing viruses, germs, and bacteria. To ensure that the hand rub gives overall protection be used antibacterial elements like neem and aloe vera.
3. The use of natural extracts also adds to the nourishment and antioxidant properties of the disinfectants.
4. This product is user-friendly as it is compact unfit for travel purposes. the product is designed for single-use and hence is reliable. The use and throw feature of this sanitizer reduce the risk of contaminating hands again.
5. The ideal alcohol concentration of this product facilitates the task of wiping off deadly bacteria from the hands.
6. Whereas the sanitizer preparation is lightly scented with natural perfumes like that of lemon, brace, and Tezuka. The premium quality raw materials used in the hand rub make it worthy of WHO approval.
7. Available in various fragrances These sanitizers are in four different fragrance, all made up of natural plant extract.
8. Odor-free sanitizers Even though it contains 70% alcohol, other ingredients helps in managing the strong smell. Spill free This comes with a three layer packaging which protects it from spilling.
9. Pocket size These come in small sachets of 1.5ml each which can easily fit into small size pockets or your wallet.
Composition: 1.5 ml Hand sanitizer Ingredients : Denatured alcohol 71.25% v/v, & perfumed herbal gel base p.s.
1.Protects from virus and bacteria.
70% of alcohol ensures killing the bacteria and viruses and provides maximum safety from the unwanted viruses.
2. Reduces risk of catching virus Using this.
sanitizer 99.99% of viruses and bacteria are killed that automatically reduces the risk of catching viruses with.
3. Portable, travel-friendly product.
The packaging of this product is compact size and flexible which makes it easy to travel pocket of the clothing or even the wallets.
4. Natural plant extract.
All the fragrances of these sanitizers are made up of natural plant extracts such as neem, tulsi, brace and aloe vera.
5. Long-lasting protection.
This sanitizer’s effect stays for more than 5-6 hrs and its fragrances help to ensure that it lasts long for the customer’s protection.
6. Natural fragrances.
All the fragrances are made from natural plant extract which makes these fragrances herbal.
Our hand sanitiser sachet have been designed to make the tedious act of sanitisation exciting. These sanitisers are 75% alcohol, eliminating all germs and viruses without drying skin or exacerbating dryness or any other skin condition. It's rinse-free and quick to dry. It can be used by anyone and at any time. The clinically tested formula ensures your skin's pH balance is maintained for healthy and soft hands. To reiterate, we are resolutely against all things toxic. Palmist is a herbal brand, so we make sure all our products live up to this image. Whenever you are on the go, grab one to keep your hands protected.
✓ Kills Germs & Bacteria.
✓ Natural Plant Extracts.
✓ Sulphate & Paraben Free .
✓ No Harsh Smell.
1. Tear the sachet and pour the Sanitizer in your hands.
2. Apply well over the palms, interlace your fingers.
3. Rub until dry.
4. Stay Protected and safe.
1. Is it important to carry sanitizers everywhere we go?
Ans. Yes, in the current times when COVID-19 is spreading it is important that we constantly clean our hands to protect yourselves from viruses and bacteria.
2. Hands can be cleaned with soap and water as well, then why to use sanitizers?
Ans. There is no doubt that hands can be washed by soap and water but usually, when we are out it is not convenient that it is available wherever we go, therefore sanitizers is a great alternative to kill germs and bacteria.
3. Does using sanitizers damage our hands?
Ans. Palmist range of sanitizers is made up of natural anti-oxidant products which do not let your hand damage and protect at the same time.
4. Is Palmist Sanitizer Reducing Chance Of Infection?
Ans. Yes, Palmist Hand Sanitizer reduces the chances of infection.
5. Why should buy small sachets instead of big bottles when it is used regularly?
Ans. As sanitizers are used everywhere we go and a big bottle of sanitizers makes it inconvenient to carry it all around, therefore these sachets come really handy at that time.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..