PALMIST Lavender Essential Oil
"Lavender is a versatile culinary herb that also makes a potent essential oil with several medicinal properties. Our Lavender Essential Oil is pure and undiluted, derived from high-quality lavenders. Due to its wide spectrum of benefits, we provide natural and concentrated Lavender Oil, which is commonly used in Aromatherapy, Cosmetics, and Skin Care applications.
Lavender Essential oil's fresh flowery perfume is the cherry on top. When diffused, its relaxing and comforting aroma transforms your surroundings into a peaceful heaven. It relieves tension and revitalises the mind. It also improves your sleep quality and helps you manage your anxiety. It's an excellent product for usage as scented items and perfumes because of its wonderful flowery aroma.
Pure Lavender Essential Oil is an antibacterial oil that can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions. It also has anti-inflammatory characteristics that can be used to treat rashes and inflammation on the skin. This oil is high in antioxidants, which help to detoxify the skin and minimise pigmentation, dark spots, and other problems. To preserve the full benefits of the properties of Lavender flowers and leaves, we extract this oil using a procedure called steam distillation.
Because our Lavender Essential Oil is free of additives and fillers, you can use it topically without fear of irritation. This oil is originally concentrated, it's best to dilute it with a carrier oil before applying it to your skin. When diffused or utilised in aromatherapy, it is a matchless stress reliever that fills your environment with peace."
1.Aromatherapy is a type of therapy that uses essential oils for Stress-relieving and such therapeutic effects are found in lavender essential oil. This oil can be used in aromatherapy to reduce tension and improve concentration. To be calm and focused throughout the day, inhale or diffuse it before starting your day.
2. Scented Candles and Soap Production Lavender essential oil has a relaxing flowery scent that makes it an excellent choice for scented products. You can use it to enhance the natural smell of homemade soaps and scented candles to your liking.
3. Bath & Massage Oil - Our lavender essential oil can be used as a bath oil and massage oil to help better sleep due to its sleep-inducing properties. Add a few drops of lavender oil to your bath water to help with blood circulation and to relax your mind.
4. Repellent for Insects Lavender essential oil offers calming properties that help to calm inflamed or damaged skin. This essential oil can also be used to repel bugs, mosquitoes, and other insects. It also helps to relieve the itching and irritation produced by insect bites.
5. Room Deodorizer The lovely flowery perfume of our lavender essential oil effectively neutralizes odors and freshens up your surroundings. Lavender Essential Oil is a great room freshener because of its relaxing and fresh aroma. It's also suitable for use in a diffuser or humidifier.
6. Products in the Cosmetics Industry Our Lavender Essential oil, which is high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory characteristics, can help with a variety of skin and hair issues. You can use this pure Lavender Essential oil in your cosmetic items to improve the nutritional properties of your cosmetics.
1 Hydrates the skin- Lavender essential oil is a skin moisturizer that can be used to treat dry patches of skin. It hydrates and nourishes your skin, initiates the healing process from the inside out. It brightens dark areas and lowers inflammation around scars, giving your skin a healthy glow.
2 Due to its anti-inflammatory characteristics, lavender essential oil decreases itching and dandruff on the scalp. It increases hair growth by increasing blood circulation to the hair follicles. A hair conditioner can be made by adding a few drops to normal conditioner.
3. Relieves Insomnia-Lavender essential oil is one of the most effective sleep-inducing oils. Lavender oil's stress-relieving effects relax your thoughts and calm your nerves. Using a few drops of this oil to help you sleep better during sleepless nights.
4. Anti-Aging Treatments -The potent antioxidants in organic Lavender essential oil protect your skin from free radicals, which cause wrinkles and fine lines. It revitalizes your skin, eliminates pigmentation, and gives it a youthful, luminous glow.
5. Heals Injuries- Lavender Essential Oil can treat small wounds, scratches, and scrapes, as well as skin burns and scars, thanks to its cooling effects. It also works as a pain reliever for muscle discomfort and menstrual cramps.
Buy Essential Oil Online In India at Low Prices From PALMIST
"Palmist is one of the leading wholesale suppliers of lavender essential oils and other essential oils in India. We ensure that all our products adhere to the highest standards of safety and quality. We offer the purest forms of essential oils to our customers. No chemicals, additives, or fillers are added to them. They also do not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, or fragrances. Therefore, they prove to be ideal for daily use.
Though completely natural, you should dilute essential oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated. We employ numerous tests and quality checks to ensure that only premium-quality and effective oils reach you. The highest quality and packaging standards are employed to deliver desirable results on usage. Also, our portal uses a secure payment gateway to safeguard your transactions.
You can purchase this high quality lavender oil at a low price for your daily purposes, and we also sell it in bulk online with complete secure payment gateways, fast shipping, and complete customer support. Do not miss this wonderful opportunity to buy chemical-free, fresh, and multi-purpose lavender essential oils from Palmist. We assure you that you will not regret choosing us."